Thursday, December 30, 2010

...that would make today...Thursday!

And the vacation is drawing to a close. After today we've only got one more day left in Chicago, and then we return to reality.

In terms of Outtake Reel, I've gotten a solid distribution offer, but there is no money offered up front. I'm gonna see what other offers I can get to entertain before making I face the dramatic decision of whether or not to self-distribute.

I'm 75% of the way through sorting through the actor submissions for my next feature, and I look forward to scheduling auditions some time in January.

I guess that's about all there is to report...except for the new Superdawg location in Wheeling is pretty good, and my wife and I made a snowman yesterday (it was her first).

Happy New Year everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment