Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lox Brunch Sunday

Ever notice how time slips by when you're on vacation? Me neither. If I did, it wouldn't be slipping by, now would it?

It's the day after Christian Day, there's about a foot of snow on the ground, it's still snowing, and I'm hoping my relatives can arrive safely with the necessary condiments to complete our lox and bagel spread.

I've sent query letters to several additional distribution companies that I've discovered through various cult film magazines in hopes of securing the best distribution deal that I can for Outtake Reel.

I'm halfway through sorting out the submissions for actors for my next production, Blood Bath; and I've continued embellishing the outline to the point where I'm ready to actually write the script.

This week I intend to hold auctions on ebay for various old toys and comics in hopes of raising money to produce the new feature (additionally, this will please my parents by eliminating a fraction of the relics I've left in their home).

With a little (a lot actually) diligence, I can accomplish some of these goals, as well as visit with a few more friends and enjoy the particular fruits of various Chicago eateries, by the end of the week.

Y'all have a good day now, ya hear?

1 comment:

  1. that lox plate looks amazing...I think I just drooled.

    ReplyDelete