Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's uh...it's Tuesday evening...

And I'm getting back on track.

Been back in Cali for a few days now...still need to get a 2011 calendar...but already back to work.

I'm just about done with my two editing jobs, I'm back to my teaching gigs, I've sent more queries out regarding distribution for OR.

I'm also hot on the trail of pre-production for my new masterpiece! I finished sorting through all my headshot / resume submissions, I'm working on assembling my team, and I anticipate holding auditions within a week or two.

Pretty psyched, keeping it real, not letting go of the dream...

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. still need to get a 2011 calendar

    Jimmy bought a really swell Zombie themed calendar after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!

    I just picked one up, from the 99 cents store, with beautiful nature pictures and inspirational messages.

    If only they'd had a zombie one!

    ReplyDelete