Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mid-Tuesday Check-In

Amidst the myriad of projects on which I'm currently working, I'm proud to say that I've started the ball rolling on the next feature project.

Currently entitled Blood Bath (cute title, eh?), my third feature film will represent my contribution to that horror sub-genre popularly known as "the rape-revenge film."

Once again, I will stretch the boundaries of my imagination and storytelling skills with the intent of taking the viewer on a frightening and disturbing journey; only this time I will be using surreal imagery and symbolism in an effort to simulate the chaotic mental journey of our protagonist.

Breakdowns for the roles I am accepting submissions for are located at:

http://www.dervishpictures.com/bloodbath.html

No comments:

Post a Comment