Monday, December 6, 2010

Yeah, okay...it's Monday

and I haven't posted for a few days. What of it?

Believe it or not, I've been busy. Yesterday, I recorded two different concerts (one with video).

The first was Betty's gig as the Alto soloist in Handel's Messiah at the Westchester Lutheran Church, and the second was her performance with organist and friend Christoph Bull at the Villa Aurora in Pacific Palisades.

It was truly a "running around like a chicken with its head cut off" type of day. I could bore you with all the details about me having to deal with getting a pristine sound recording while contending with a loud and bratty child's noises, or rushing to prep the room at the Villa (i.e. laying / taping down cables while sweating profusely), or shmoozing with some artistic German socialites (including relaying the details of several of my scripts to a German Academy Award Winner), but I won't.

Anyway, now I've got a lot of sound and video recordings that I must edit.

Alas, a fond good day to any readers that grace this page...

1 comment:

  1. Righteous deed! Thanks for sweating it out, Scott. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete