Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's a slack-jawed Tuesday

And the weather is right for a little stay-in-and-make-a-movie day. So, perhaps I shall shoot the next installment of TMT. For those of you who didn't care for the format, I have good news -- I'm trying some rather alarming format changes. But enough about that for now...

I started writing my newest Top Secret screenplay yesterday. I also polished off my drum machine and did a little music recording. Of course the only thing you're likely to hear of that is the new version of the theme song for TMT. (Those of you paying close attention may have noticed that I re-record the theme song for every episode...gradually polishing and honing it to a deadly sharp ditty)

That's all to report for now. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment