Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday morning stomache grumblings

Boy, that Indian food sure did a number on me...

I viewed the "final" cut of Outtake Reel yesterday, and it looks pretty good. I'm really pleased with it, actually. Now to see about that distribution deal...

And the beat goes on...did some writing for the Halloween Special of TMT, and I'm very pleased with what I've been coming up with. It will be a lot of work, but will be VERY creative.

Also, I've been having lots of inspiration for new scripts, so I'm going to be doing a lot more writing....

Additionally, yesterday I received an amazingly creative review of Episode IV of TMT. So, with the permission of the submitter, I'm going to publish that and any others whose contributors don't mind the recognition. I appreciate the feedback very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment