Saturday, October 23, 2010

What am I doing up at this hour on a Saturday?

I just don't understand it...my cat, Fritz, woke me up with a vengeance this morning at about 6. I did the zombie walk to his bowl to see that he still had plenty of left-over dinner, so I went back to bed.

Meow...meow...meow....

I got up again, pet him a little and then back to bed.

Meow...meow...meow...

I got up, put him out of the room, and closed the door.

Within a few minutes he was making a ruckus trying to open the door (which just requires a few solid cat-shoves).

I got up and joined him in the living room, closing the double doors to the bedroom area, got myself my half grapefruit, clicked on the tv....

Meow....meow....meow....

He wanted to go back into the bedroom to sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment