Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Morning and All is Well

Wow, this week just snuck on by!

Yesterday I managed to finish draft 3 of my zombie script, and I think it's great! Let's hope the rest of the world agrees!

Also, work continued on my top secret script that I told you I wasn't going to tell you about (because it was a secret). But that one's making me glow (I'm so proud of it)!

This morning I'm doing some grassroots filmmaking -- taping my wife's singing class. Then later I will go to a family event. Kinda sucky because I had two family events to go to: Yom Kippur with my cousins, and a memorial gathering for Betty's grandfather (who died one year ago). We're going to the memorial.

Anyway, the next episode of Too Much Time is pretty much written, and I'm challenging myself with some neat new stuff; so, it should be a good one. Probably shoot that tomorrow and / or Monday between teaching jobs.

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment