Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday again...

It's hard to imagine that it's already the 19th of September. It seems as though it was only yesterday that I was telling myself I'd have two, new polished scripts by the end of August.

Well, we're all doing what we can. This morning I tutor one of my students, then I figured I'd shoot the next episode of Too Much Time; although, a conversation about the biker script I am working on came up at a family gathering last night, and now I've got inspiration to work on that (as well as the new top secret project that everybody's been talking about). So, we'll see where we wind up tomorrow morning.

In Outtake Reel news, I'm going to start trying to gather results from my select Test Audience members, so that I can put the cap on post-production of that project. There is an organization that arranges exhibitions in Los Angeles and New York of films. Their next presentation time will be in November. I'm going to see if I can get Outtake Reel into that line-up so that we can have a nice Los Angeles premiere screening.

No comments:

Post a Comment