Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wednesday at the end of July

And with the re-creation of the official Dervish Pictures website, I get to cross another thing off of the old "to do" list. It's not fine-tuned yet, and in fact there are some pages which I haven't tackled yet; however, it's a start!

Over the past few weeks, I've been working on new original music for my musical film project. Things are coming along very well with that. There have been some frustrations, much trial and error, and, ultimately, some significant steps forward in the project's development. The project, incidentally, will be a short, live action / animated film called The Orange Man: Adrift.

Apart from that, I will be attending and reporting on the first ScareLA convention on August 10 and 11th. The event will feature Halloween-themed artists, filmmakers, designers, panels, exhibitors, etc. And, unless one of the many horror magazines to which I am currently contributing is interested in my coverage, it will be among the exclusive articles that will grace the pages of the Dervish Pictures website for the purposes of informing and celebrating the Horror Community, of which I am a proud member.

I guess that's about it for now, so, until next time, y'all be good now, y'hear?


No comments:

Post a Comment