Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday...Running out of Midnight Oil

Don't be fooled by the title of this post. I have plenty of steam left...just not enough to do much more this evening.

What can I say, playing host to a visiting parent is a fairly full-time job. But it's not without its merits. For example, having my mother visit me in California enabled me to interview her for the documentary film project dedicated to the memory of my late father.

In the meantime, I finished my promo video and fundraising page for my short horror film project "Tuning In, Tuning Out," and it is now Live, for all to see, here: http://www.dervishpictures.com/tito.html

Go ahead, check it out -- be entertained, help sponsor the arts!

I've also been working on the special effects for "TITO," and I'm meeting up with another of my cast members to rehearse tomorrow.

Much much more going on and left to do, but for now...running out of steam. So, goodnight everybody...goodnnnn.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment