Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let's see...Tuesday, it be!

Lots of nice news bits for ya! Numero Uno: I received an extremely concise (ipso facto positive) review from one of the few critical-minded, extremely literate, mega-lithic cult film reviewers, and you can read it here: http://www.mondo-digital.com/outtakereel.html

What else? Still sending out a steady stream of screeners, so stay tuned for more news on reviews. Also, I'm negotiating with a few magazines right now; so in the near future you'll be able to read news and articles about Outtake Reel not just online, but in PRINT!!! On actual, physical pages!

I've been getting into this Twitter thing a lot more, too. No, not just so I can let the world (or whomever my followers are) know every time I stain my shirt from eating a sandwich which has been overly loaded with jelly... It is so I can reach new audiences and spread the word about Outtake Reel. Several of my followers have already been gracious enough to "re-tweet" my Outtake Reel announcements, so...it's kinda neat!

I guess that's about all for now. So, have a great evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment