Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yeah...Tuesday. For sure.

Yeah, it's Tuesday. For some odd reason I'm about two clicks north of apathetic today. About the same as yesterday. I gotta get some kinda ball rolling so I have something to be enthusiastic about.

Trouble is that I've got too many to choose from. Obviously, there's Too Much Time; but then I really want to be prepping for a feature right now. Trouble there is that I don't seem to be able to generate any interest with the scripts that I've written, and without having any money to show for my last feature, I am not enthusiastic about fund raising for another one. Gotta continue workshopping ideas for another ZERO budget production.

In the meantime, I'm on a wild goose chase of the cinematographer for Outtake Reel, because I need his stamp of approval before I proceed with any of my plans, which include: getting it into the hands of various horror appreciation / review groups, generating some good ink on it (positive reviews), and then using them as part of a sales pitch to more distributors and / or using them to help sell directly to the public through ads that I'll purchase in strategic locations. Ah, yes! That's it! I'll work on the new ad designs!

Thanks for the opportunity to brainstorm!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment