Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hmph! Saturday...

After posting my Image of the Day (just now), I decided that slogans like that make me sick. Yeah, I'm on a diet; however, best not to think about food in any context. Healthy has got a negative connotation as far as taste is concerned. Rather one should think EVIL. French Fries...Pizza...Doughnuts.... Now we're talking. I feel better already! I'll just have my coffee and half grapefruit and disappear into my work for the day.

If all goes well TMT Halloween Episode will be up today (still beating The Simpsons Halloween Episode by one day). Then I can focus on the next major project.

Still no news from the distribution lead on Outtake Reel, but my mind is turning in terms of how to self promote in the event that I don't find a distributor...I'm thinking some kind of event is in order...

Have a good day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment