Monday, October 11, 2010

Pre-Coffee Monday Morning Post

Aaaarrgghhh.......

(halfway through coffee)

A little better....

(a couple more sips)

Mmmmm....thas good coffee... First thing was first, I went onto FB and watched a vid post that a friend had stuck up there, and it led me to a site called Break.com

Spent the next 15 or so minutes (maybe half hour?) watching hilarious videos of people accidentally being harmed (usually in the process of trying to demonstrate foolish antics). PT Barnum was right -- you can never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator. Not that the folks what posted these vids is gettin' rich or nothin', but I found myself irresistibly drinking in this mayhem from the safety of my sober couch.

Yesterday I watched a fairly inspired vampire comedy called Suck. Very inventive and with good heart, that. Overall, not great, but definitely worth a view.

Also inspired with a new wave of inspiration for TMT and another script idea. First, though, I'm making OR a priority today. Gonna compile notes, get in touch with Jeffry and get this baby off the assembly line. So far, it has reliably disturbed ALL viewers. So, that's good...

But first thing's first, gotta watch a couple more videos of idiots hurting themselves. After all, it's research...

No comments:

Post a Comment