Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Okay, halfway through the heatwave week

I was trying to figure out why some of these teenagers have a million hits on their youtube videos. So I asked a bunch of them. The basic response that I got was that my stuff is boring.

That led me to believe that the majority of the Youtube community is made up of these youngsters and I've become, gulp, old. And, I guess the truth of the matter is that old folks don't spend their time actively following any trends or shows on Youtube -- just the occasional "cat does silly tricks" video or "man gets eaten by shark," etc.

Oh well. I have enough material to shoot another episode of Too Much Time, but I'm not making it a priority. Like I said before, I got lots of work on several long term projects that needs doin'. So, Too Much Time may be taking a break folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment