Saturday, January 22, 2011

Today is Saturday

And I'm on a mission. Well, two missions actually.

Gotta finish / polish the script for the new project, gotta edit another project, and keep the ball rolling on Outtake Reel's chances of distribution.

So there.

Of course, all of this will take place in its proper course...after brunch. After all, an artist has got to eat.

There is a lot of pressure on accomplishing all of my goals today because if I finish (or get reasonably close), I have promised to allow myself to watch the Bears / Packers game tomorrow. I'm not normally a sports fan, but I've been told that this game is special, and, well, I guess we all want to feel a little special. Perhaps if I watch this game, I will be special, too!

Especially yours,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment