Tuesday, December 14, 2010

T-t-t-Tuesday

So far, the week is going all right, although for those of you patiently awaiting the next episode of TMT, I don't know what to tell you...it's not a priority right now.

Got a few things to juggle: parents arriving today for a week-long visit, several paid video projects, my day job(s), and preparing for a trip to Chicago.

For my readers with an interest in the life of Outtake Reel, I've gotten my first nibble from a distributor. No sure thing or nothing, just a request for my screener. Y'all who are into praying can start now.

I've also begun going through the many many headshot and resume submissions for my new project, Blood Bath. This is tough stuff -- there are many very talented and attractive performers out there.

I've sorted through about 1/6 of all the submissions so far, and they're still coming... I anticipate arranging auditions for when I return from Chicago in early January.

Now I've got to clean and vacuum the apartment so that my mom has as mild of an allergic reaction to my cat, Fritz, as is possible.

Have a good day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment