Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday...stuff happens

Comes a time when we look deep into the clear plastic window of our scales to see what numerical value is assigned to our knowledge that we've been eating too much over the Halloween season. Bad news for me this morning.

But mustn't worry too much. Just hop on a strict diet and don't give it another thought. From now on, if it is a snack I want I shall drink a bottle of water. Let's see how long this lasts. What's the number? I'll only say after I've sufficiently defeated it.

Got more work done last night on Halloween Episode...yes, it's still going to happen. Shooting some footage for it this morning, and MIGHT be done with it by tonight. It's about time if you ask me -- this overeating tragedy has gotten in the way of all forms of productivity...

It's time for an attitude adjustment. But first, I'm off to the polls.

No comments:

Post a Comment