Friday, October 29, 2010

It's that day, again....Friday

Yes, it's Friday. But I don't feel well at all. Got one of those morning headaches. And sitting here, typing, with my various piles of creative stuff (special effects supplies, painting supplies, teaching materials, lighting equipment, sound equipment) with no place to go, doesn't help the mood.

Got a good find at the 99 cents only store yesterday: it's a DVD containing 6 20 minute Halloween episodes from various shows, which I've never heard of, from the Cartoon Network. Actually, I did hear of one of them -- Power Puff Girls (although I've never seen it). Anyway, in my effort to hold on to childhood (and embrace the philosophy that I shall make known upon presentation of my Halloween Episode of TMT), I like to embrace as many Halloween traditions as an adult is able.

All right, enough blog talk...I've got a ton of work to do on that Halloween Episode...

No comments:

Post a Comment