Saturday, October 9, 2010

Gosh-darned Saturday morning headache...

I remember when Saturday mornings used to mean cartoons. Now they mean headaches. I think I have a sore throat, too. Funny the way these things pop up, too. I was sitting here, drinking my coffee and coughing, and my wife came up to me and in an accusing tone demanded, "Are you getting sick?" My body responded with a surge of pain to my head. Ah...tender, loving care....

Everyone seems to like the new TMT episode, except some folks have voiced their displeasure that I killed my newscaster character. If you've got an opinion on the matter, I'd welcome it.

Anyway, the day is looking like it will be beautiful and I'm tempted to go to the beach, where I find I become very at ease and inspired by the ocean; so, maybe I'll do that.

Creative projects on my plate include assembling final notes for my partner, Jeffry Chaffin, for OR; more writing on the new screenplay; grading papers; and creating artwork and music for the next segment of TMT.

Oh, where does the time go...

No comments:

Post a Comment